from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
What gives form or meaning to your existence is the most beautiful adventure to exercise. You cannot diminish it or alter it, it is always latent inside of you, and will await you in case you have detoured for a coffee before embracing it.
- Be happy. As with anything related to your essence, making silence, enjoying life, getting happy is crucial for defining your passion in life.
- You have a guidance system. It does not matter how old you are, that passion is always knocking on the door of your emotions. Whatever makes you feel happy has a piece of your passion.
- Sit quietly and list all activities you like to do and get involved with even if not directly.
- Keep in mind that if you have detoured for the coffee, you might love things that you do not get involved with directly, but they are as truly passions as those you recognize instantly.
- You might even have many passions. It is fine to have as many as the number of things you enjoy doing.
- Devote at least 20 % of your time a day to one of those activities and FEEL the experience.
- Keep a journal per day. Maybe one to three sentences is enough for you to scan your thoughts and emotions toward those activities, so then you can determine what really is your passion.
- Relax. Drink a coffee or cup of wine and let yourself be watching the sunset.
- Enjoy life. Give a hug. Kiss him/her feeling how your feet get off the floor.
- Get happy, look for any excuses. No one will know what you use as a reason to smile.
- Meditate. Meditation can become something as simple as remaining happy and centered on washing dishes or taking a bath.
- Exercise your freedom of creating. You are creating and generating brilliant new ideas 24/7 and the best thing is that you do not need a patent to put them to work for your benefit and those around you. :)
- Go with the flow. Life will reveal anything you need to know.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Define Your Passion in Life. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.