- Making a habit out of feeling good before taking any kind of action will always grant you better results.
- Look for a good feeling place. Use music, pictures on a magazine, a good book to read, a nap, going for a walk, etc.
- Practicing virtual reality helps very much. Visualization as a mean of relaxation and putting things into perspective, will ease what you feel toward anything or anyone. In your mind, go to places you adore, meet special people you love and enjoy the company of, wear the jeans you want to buy, sit and eat your favorite dessert and drink a cup of coffee embracing the view of a marvelous sunset in front of the sea.
- The moment you notice there is nothing that can stop you, grab the phone and drop the message. You might not even need to talk directly to that person. You can, as well, text something sweet and honest because you are giving yourself the gift of congratulate that person from a place of non resistance.
- After taking action from that free resistance place, pat yourself as for your achievement of feeling the relief. What others do or think will never affect your experience unless you allow so.
- Congratulations, baby!
- The feeling of challenge comes from a place of resistance.
- Resistance come from a place of negative belief.
- A belief has become negative when it provokes on you any other feelings but absolute love and joy.
- A belief is nothing more than an old pattern of thought.
- You have the ability of beginning new patterns of thought about anything in your life experience.
- Look for ways of telling a new story.
- Visualize as often as you can, meditate and have fun; simply get happy the way that suits you best. Always look for good feeling thoughts and let that new story co-write the book of your life.
- Enjoy the ride!
- Let yourself be.
- How to Compliment Someone You Hate
- How to Be Confident and Safe when Going Out Alone
- How to Break Up with Someone and Remain Their Friend
- How to Make Friends at a New School
- How to Clean Your Room Very Well
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Congratulate Someone You Don’t Like Very Much. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.