I have been meaning to write about my favorite comedy show at this time: Happily Divorced. But it is the wisdom of this gymnast what has caught my attention a minute ago. I have never been a sport person, but I do remember her and watched some of her performances. I have seen her through the years doing some other things and have always feel her natural, happy, vibe as very likeable. But, today this interview/video about her thinking around working out and sports related to her daughters has confirmed to me that she is a Wise Woman/Mom.
I greatly appreciate her feedback about how to approach healthy living, which for e is nothing else than living from your very vortex.
Love it, Mary Lou!
Thanks to OMG and Inside Out at Yahoo!
My delicious vortex of attraction: I am having a delicious moment.
I cannot describe what I have felt last Tuesday about my experience of being so in my vortex while singing in a memorial mass. This workshop of Abraham-Hicks explains it so wonderful. Love you, Abraham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, thirthyest for publishing it on youtube. :)
Love you, delicious!
My delicious vortex of attraction
This book is one of the most influential books of the Hicks for me. Enjoy this from Google Books.
Love you, delicious!
Law of attraction: my manager!
Law of Attraction is always working. How awesome is that. I love knowing what I know. Here you have one of the books I have read and learned from in the last six years.
I appreciate all these videos about so much knowledge.
Love you, delicious!
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
We do not need to like someone to join him/her on the joy of their achievements. All it takes is accepting looking at the very essence of each other knowing none of you can affect others experience.
- Making a habit out of feeling good before taking any kind of action will always grant you better results.
- Look for a good feeling place. Use music, pictures on a magazine, a good book to read, a nap, going for a walk, etc.
- Practicing virtual reality helps very much. Visualization as a mean of relaxation and putting things into perspective, will ease what you feel toward anything or anyone. In your mind, go to places you adore, meet special people you love and enjoy the company of, wear the jeans you want to buy, sit and eat your favorite dessert and drink a cup of coffee embracing the view of a marvelous sunset in front of the sea.
- The moment you notice there is nothing that can stop you, grab the phone and drop the message. You might not even need to talk directly to that person. You can, as well, text something sweet and honest because you are giving yourself the gift of congratulate that person from a place of non resistance.
- After taking action from that free resistance place, pat yourself as for your achievement of feeling the relief. What others do or think will never affect your experience unless you allow so.
- Congratulations, baby!
- The feeling of challenge comes from a place of resistance.
- Resistance come from a place of negative belief.
- A belief has become negative when it provokes on you any other feelings but absolute love and joy.
- A belief is nothing more than an old pattern of thought.
- You have the ability of beginning new patterns of thought about anything in your life experience.
- Look for ways of telling a new story.
- Visualize as often as you can, meditate and have fun; simply get happy the way that suits you best. Always look for good feeling thoughts and let that new story co-write the book of your life.
- Enjoy the ride!
- Let yourself be.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Congratulate Someone You Don’t Like Very Much. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
The Light of Source is always shining inside of you.
Whitney is back for the second time. I cannot describe what I felt this morning before going to work when I listened to her at the Celebretion of Gospell 2011. I had goosebumps all over my body and confirmed I was so very right about her, -or should I say, about what I felt about what was going on in her life years ago.
Very long time ago, I received a power point presentation lacking so much perspective and taking the bible as an excuse to judge her life. I edited it and have kept it with me for more than 5 years, I will say. Now is finally time to let others read what I wrote on it.
For me, God has always looked at us in a loving way unable of seeing any failure or disgrace. His eyes only see the Joy He is, the Pure Love He is, the Creator He is and two nights ago God looked at Whitney the way He has always looked at her: in perfect alignment with what she really is. She accepted it and finally after a come back widely criticized, she has had a new come back , a brilliant one. Not that she needed to give that to people like me, but maybe to herself because singing is her life. I am very happy for what she certainly must have felt singing in front of an audience that stood up and never sat down until she left the stage. Woo hoo!!!!!
Here is the magnificent review of the night by Billy Johnson, Jr. and the video inserted in it, as well, for you to enjoy.
Love you, Whitney!