I really enjoy “surprises”… I just checked my youtube channel and stumbled upon an amazing project: a web reality series about being a musician in NYC. With this production, Aaron Zimmer delivers interesting and very attractive content not only for those like me that are passionate about music, but also for the billions of us that know how delightful it is to follow your true desires in absolute freedom. I very much believe what he states at the beginning of the trailer: “The music business doesn’t so much exists any more…” Listen to his proposal about what it means and how most bands and singers develop and grow these days. I completely agree with him and know and feel the joy he must be experiencing while taking absolute control of his product.
Best wishes for this reality series and his new brand record! :)
This new song “On the floor”can work wonders for JLO. I immediately liked it and actually see her dancing to it. Awesome! It has what the past song with Pitbull did not: good vibe. Is an outstanding club song that anyone in the world can dance to. Congrats!
I have just attracted another song for my daily 15 minutes Oxycise workout :) How God is that?
I am so watching the premiere on American Idol this Thursday March 3rd. :)
Enjoy the video teaser, delicious people and dance to it!
My students and I have a passion in common: MUSIC!!!! A week ago, a Wednesday -our long homeroom day :) my girls asked me to listen to some Cris Cab. I looked at them asking with my face of a lost being, who that Cris was. When I saw him on Youtube I realized I had seen him on Facebook :) as my friend. I thought he was just the boyfriend of one of my students. They told me he goes to our brother school in Miami, how cool is that? Oh yes! I listened to his original song My life (so good) and the cover he has for Black and Yellow, which I completely loved! What I appreciate the most about him is his sweetness, simplicity, passion for what he is doing and how he is putting Miami out there in a very talented way that all of us can enjoy. His videos are so well done and all around the advertisement of his music so well organized and focused, it is hard to believe his still going to school as any other student. It is evident this guy wants it all and he gets it every time he sings. Congrats, Cris! :)
Here are two of his videos.
Enjoy, delicious people!
Well, it has happened once more. Another singular singer and songwriter that conquers me! :) Chris August is a Christian singer with an amazing talent for songwriting and dynamic musical arrangements. All his lyrics have their own very well defined personality and stand by themselves without effort. I just bought his most recent album and will share here my favorite ones. How did I attracted him? Oh, yes, I was checking a section on Itunes I had forgotten about: .69 songs. And thank God I decided listening to him. People that know me know that I am a very optimistic person, a non dogmatic one, a free thinker that is. They also know I am a very spiritual person and that is exactly why I can enjoy so many different music and singers. Let him get to you. You will like him so much! :)
My favorite songs from “No far Away”:
Loving you is Easy
I am going to sing
Enjoy the music, delicious!
Ingrid is one of my favorite singer/songwriters at this time. Product of My Space and of a brave desire of getting her music out here, all she does gets my admiration and respect. She just got out a new video for her most recent single that finally brings her back as she is. The sweetness and freshness of her face mixed with the simplicity and the particular language of the city plays wonderfully in this new video. It would be great to know why they shot a new video for this song.
Enjoy, delicious people!
The Light of Source is always shining inside of you.
Whitney is back for the second time. I cannot describe what I felt this morning before going to work when I listened to her at the Celebretion of Gospell 2011. I had goosebumps all over my body and confirmed I was so very right about her, -or should I say, about what I felt about what was going on in her life years ago.
Very long time ago, I received a power point presentation lacking so much perspective and taking the bible as an excuse to judge her life. I edited it and have kept it with me for more than 5 years, I will say. Now is finally time to let others read what I wrote on it.
For me, God has always looked at us in a loving way unable of seeing any failure or disgrace. His eyes only see the Joy He is, the Pure Love He is, the Creator He is and two nights ago God looked at Whitney the way He has always looked at her: in perfect alignment with what she really is. She accepted it and finally after a come back widely criticized, she has had a new come back , a brilliant one. Not that she needed to give that to people like me, but maybe to herself because singing is her life. I am very happy for what she certainly must have felt singing in front of an audience that stood up and never sat down until she left the stage. Woo hoo!!!!!
Here is the magnificent review of the night by Billy Johnson, Jr. and the video inserted in it, as well, for you to enjoy.
Love you, Whitney!
Believe in yourself!
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
What gives form or meaning to your existence is the most beautiful adventure to exercise. You cannot diminish it or alter it, it is always latent inside of you, and will await you in case you have detoured for a coffee before embracing it.
- Be happy. As with anything related to your essence, making silence, enjoying life, getting happy is crucial for defining your passion in life.
- You have a guidance system. It does not matter how old you are, that passion is always knocking on the door of your emotions. Whatever makes you feel happy has a piece of your passion.
- Sit quietly and list all activities you like to do and get involved with even if not directly.
- Keep in mind that if you have detoured for the coffee, you might love things that you do not get involved with directly, but they are as truly passions as those you recognize instantly.
- You might even have many passions. It is fine to have as many as the number of things you enjoy doing.
- Devote at least 20 % of your time a day to one of those activities and FEEL the experience.
- Keep a journal per day. Maybe one to three sentences is enough for you to scan your thoughts and emotions toward those activities, so then you can determine what really is your passion.
Define what makes you feel unstoppable and never give up on that you cannot go a day without think about.
- Relax. Drink a coffee or cup of wine and let yourself be watching the sunset.
- Enjoy life. Give a hug. Kiss him/her feeling how your feet get off the floor.
- Get happy, look for any excuses. No one will know what you use as a reason to smile.
- Meditate. Meditation can become something as simple as remaining happy and centered on washing dishes or taking a bath.
- Exercise your freedom of creating. You are creating and generating brilliant new ideas 24/7 and the best thing is that you do not need a patent to put them to work for your benefit and those around you. :)
- Go with the flow. Life will reveal anything you need to know.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Define Your Passion in Life. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.